Infinity Notice_18 [Design a Pet] Jun 22, 2020 20:00:05 GMT -5
Post by CC Corp on Jun 22, 2020 20:00:05 GMT -5
What comes to mind when you hear the word "Summer"?
It's Summer at .hack//Infinity! Need to relax from the bitter winter cold? Taking a break from year-long, arduous studies? Then how about a fun little trip to the neighborhood park with your beloved thousand-pounds, two-headed, saber-tooth dragon? What? You say there's no such thing? Well we better fix that!
Welcome to the Design-A-Pet Contest, an event to design the next pet or mount that will be added to The World. We're looking for fantastical creatures and bizarre abilities. Pets that can turn into equipment. Alien mounts from another dimension. Or just an adorable little fur ball that will be with you in your day to day, maybe wrapped around your neck to protect you from a stray Freeze, and keep your warm and fuzzy. Let us take a peek at that creative genius kept secret in your mind. The winner will be decided by a popularity vote~
You will need this form to submit your pet:
[b]Name:[/b] Your Pet/Mount's name
[b]Type:[/b] Is it a pet or mount?
[b]Description:[/b] A paragraph containing background information about your pet, such as its origins, and its abilities.
And here are the Rules and Guidelines:
- Images must be pg-13 and ideally 350x500 or larger.
- You must reply to this thread with your submission to participate.
- A picture of your pet is not mandatory, but it would greatly help the voters to visualize it, if you can find something that fits your pet that is.
- You can put up to 2 pets per submission. Every pet will be put up in the voting poll individually.
- Your pet's description cannot deviate too much from The World's genre (steampunk, fantasy). In other words, it must be reasonable enough to make us believe it could be a part of The World somehow.
- Current class skills & spells cannot be copied over to the pet.
And now for our amazing prizes!
- Winning Pet
- Winning Pet
- 500 gp
- You will automatically own the pet you've created.
- The weapon [Infinity Scalpel | Enables the use of advanced Legendary Moonlight Sculptor skills ]
- A small set of advanced Legendary Moonlight Sculptor skills.
- 2 free lvls
- A Caduceus award:
- 500 gp
- A custom skill or spell of your choosing
- 1 free lvl
Contest Ends on July 11th, 6 PM EST